The affresh clean



I was very fortunate to get the opportunity to review three products from Affresh. As someone with a busy work schedule, and limited cleaning time, I was excited to put these products to the test and was left impressed with the outcome.
The good folks at affresh sent me three products to test and share my honest opinions on:
  • Affresh Stainless Steel Spray
  • Affresh Cooktop Cleaning Wipes
  • Affresh Machine Cleaning Wipes

Not having use these products in the past, I was excited to find out more about what they could offer. Would they be able to replace my usual cleaning supplies? Or would they be a product I would use once and never again ?

Affresh Stainless Steel Spray

The Affresh Stainless Steel Spray came in a large 354ml can, with specific instructions on how I should use it. The first kitchen surface I wanted to clean was my refrigerator. I followed the instructions and shook the can well before spraying on the liquid. The spray leaves a white coating on the surface which you are advised to wipe off with a dry cloth.

The instructions do stress on using the dry cloth which I believe works best with this product. I first wiped off the spray (coating) and almost immediately noticed the shine return to the refrigerator door.

The lower part of the refrigerator was a harder clean, as it had some deeper stains... But with some effort on the buffing, it came out quickly. The end result was pretty great in my opinion, leaving the refrigerator shining bright as the first day I started using it. Check out the before and after photos below so you can see the difference for yourself.


Next no my list was the dish washer, which over the years has seen some stains build up... While I clean my dishwasher weekly, I left it was it was for a couple of weeks until my sample arrived. I followed the same approach as I did with the refrigerator, and noticed the difference almost instantly. The old shine was soon back on the surface of the dishwasher door.


Again you can see how much the affresh Spray cleaned up the surface, removing the stains that build over day to day use instantly. I once again need to use a little effort with the deeper stains, but the end result was amazing.


Affresh Cooktop Cleaning Wipes

The stovetop challenge was something I was looking forward to putting affresh through, as it is easily one of the dirtiest in my kitchen. We cook almost every day at home, and clean the stove weekly. Because I was looking forward to testing this sample, I allowed the food and grime to cake on longer just to put it through the test.



The Cooktop cleaning wipe comes in a single package. The instructions seem to suggest multiple wipes in the end product, but the samples I received contained a single wipe. Since I havent used this product in the past, i wasnt sure what to expect, but I set my expectations very high.

A quick Google Search showed me the standard pack comes with 30 wipes, which I would recommend using at least daily (after you cook) for best results. Each wipe has a texture side, which can be used to scrub away daily surface residues, And a smooth side to polish the surfaces for that extra shine.

The wipes didnt provide a one stop solution cleaning my week old stove top, and I had to bring out heavier cleaning supplies to finish the job. However it was perfect to clean up after each meal, and I would recommend it for anyone who cooks often as I do.



Affresh Machine Cleaning Wipes

This was the item I was most excited about, as I live in an apartment building with shared washers. I am always concerns about washing my clothes on a used machine, and have always cleaned it before using it for my clothes. With the affresh Machine Cleaning Wipes, I felt confident that my clothes were being washed in a clean machine.


Would the cleaning wipes replace my current machine cleaning wipes ? I would like to say yes, but I would have to see how much they cost at the store. The product works exactly as intended, but its value for money will ultimately decide if it replaces my existing brand.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Legitimate Ways to Make Money Online